Live Casino Baccarat at Piggs Peak
Your bet on which Hand will win, or whether a Tie will occur is placed before the game begins, after which 2 cards will be dealt to each. A third card can be brought into play, but only if:
● The Player’s Hand is worth 6 or more
● The Banker’s Hand total is 7 or more
● The Player’s Hand is 5 points or fewer
● The Banker’s Hand is 2 or less
● The point value for the Banker’s Hand is 3 and the Player’s third card is 8
● The Banker’s Hand is worth 4 points and the Player’s third card is a 0, a 1, an eight, or a 9
● The points value of the Banker’s Hand is 5 and the Player’s third card is a 0, a 1, a 2, a 3, an 8 or a 9
● The Banker’s Hand is worth 6 points, and the Player’s third card is a 0, a 1, a 2, a 3, a 4, a 5, an 8, or a 9
Once the third card has been dealt, the Hands will be compared – winning Player bets will pay out at 2:1, winning wagers on the Banker’s Hand will receive the same, but a 5% commission will be deducted, and will go to the house as commission, while successful Tie bets pay out at 9:1.
Enjoy the fun of playing against an actual dealer as you decide on your Live Casino Baccarat bet at Piggs Peak now!