Get your money quickly and easily by using one of these fast and secure banking options:
|Bank Wire Swift||Bank Transfer|
|Credit cards||Debit cards|
*Please note that in certain countries, restrictions may apply.
Choose a payment method
To make a withdrawal, you will need to choose how you want to receive your money. Please follow the instructions in the Bank section of the casino software to specify how you would like to get paid.
We will attempt, where possible, to use your selected preferred option to get paid. However, we reserve the right to pay you using the most practical way to pay. This may result in payment being made by cheque.
How to get paid
After each session you play, your money will remain in your account for the next time you want to play. The only time you will need to make a withdrawal is when you would like to get your money.
Steps to get paid:
- In the casino software, click on Bank and select Withdrawal
- You will be asked to select your preferred option to receive your payment
- Your withdrawal request will then enter a pending period (minimum 24 hours), during which time you will be able to reverse your withdrawal, should you wish to do so
- Your withdrawal will be processed on the day in which it is released from the pending period
*Please note that for security reasons, you may be required to provide the following information, in order to verify your withdrawal:
- Copy of Driver's License
- Copy of a utility bill (Water, gas, telephone etc.).
- Copy of your Credit Card (back and front) if you made deposits using your Credit Card.
Keep in mind:
- There may be a cancellation cost incurred for certain withdrawal methods. Please read the terms and conditions when selecting a withdrawal method.
- The portion of your withdrawal less than or equal to the original deposit amount will be paid to you through the payment option that was used to make the original deposit
- Any other money owed to you can be withdrawn however you wish
- When using certain web wallets to withdraw, for example eCheck or Sofortüberweisung, there is an eight day waiting period. As a result, we unfortunately will not be able to process a withdrawal within eight days of your last deposit when using these web wallets
- Due to restrictions in some countries we may not be able to pay your withdrawal through Visa or MasterCard
Note: Withdrawals are paid as soon as possible. However, your bank's processing times may slow down the payment of withdrawals. Withdrawals may be subject to processing fees at the discretion of the casino.